You are not facing your problems alone, we are here to help you!
The OPUS Clinique's social workers will help you find harmony in your life by dealing with various temporary or life-stage problems.
Social workers do not hesitate to work in collegiality with other professionals in the field of health and human relations in order to support you more effectively.
Social workers provide several types of services to help you.
A consultation and a psychosocial assessment are usually offered at the first meeting to analyze the situation and make the right decisions together.
Social workers also offer several types of litigation intervention. They can intervene in the conjugal or family sphere. This intervention can be individual or in group. It is usually aimed at easing tensions and finding solutions to your situation.
Champs de pratique
- Separation / breakdown / divorce
- Relationship difficulties
- Substance abuse, alcoholism and other addictions
- Stress management
- Affirmation / self-esteem / self-confidence
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional difficulties
- Victim of violence
- Sexual orientation and gender identity
- Sexuality, sexual self-actualization
- Adjustment disorders
- Personal growth
- Transitions, stages of life
Type de clientèles desservies
Social workers are here to help anyone in need. They work with adolescents, adults, seniors, couples, families, groups, businesses and organizations.